Saturday, November 7, 2015

Two Favorite Lipsticks... High end vs Drugstore

Hey everyone! 

Okay so I have two SUPER favorite lipsticks and I want to share them with you! 

#1 Is MAC CREMESHEEN in the color "Creme in your coffee"  This lipstick is a beautiful pink-brown color. It is $17.00 I am a huge fan of natural, browns, and pinks in lipstick. It smells sweet and is smooth when it is applied. The one thing I don't like would be that it is sheer, so I have to put a couple layers on. I am a Matte finish kind of gal but I love this lipstick! This lipstick lasted me all day through eating and drinking.
#2 Is Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes in the color "Touch of Spice" this is also a pink-brown color. This lipstick is matte and such a beautiful color for any look. It is $4.97 at the drugstore. It goes on smooth and I only need one layer and it lasts a little more then half way through the day. For $4.97 it really is amazing. It isn't sticky or dry. 
These two lipsticks are similar in shade except Maybelline has more of a pink under tone and MAC has more of a brown and MAC is 3grams and Maybelline is 4.2grams. I absolutely love both of these beautiful shades and I wear them with any look. They are calm enough to wear any where! I have added some more photos below of swatches and comparisons. The only thing to decide is do you want a Shiny look or a Matte look.


Always remember if there is a product you want reviewed comment and I will! Don't forget to follow me on instagram and subscribe to my YouTube channel to the right of this page! 
Xoxo-Jay 

No comments:

Post a Comment