Monday, December 14, 2015

Amazing Highlighter with and amazing price!

Hey all, happy Monday I hope this week is starting off well for everyone!

This week I want to let you know about an awesome highlighter called Sunlight Trio, I found at five below! This highlighter comes in a trio with a blush and a bronzer. The bronzer is a little dark for me so I use it as a really nice shimmer shadow. The blush is eh okay but doesn't have much pigment. However, this highlighter is so beautiful and golden. The pics below don't even give it justice I have been using this all week now because I am in love with it. The company that makes it is citycolor and they have a website so if you do not have a five below go buy it there! The highlighter is such a good texture and pigment and its not just shimmery like the LUMI from Loreal. 

If you guys are looking for a low price high quality highlighter go check it out at Citycolors website!

Ive posted some pics below to show the product and my face with it on, let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO-Jay

P.S. Make sure to follow me on 
Youtbe
Instagram
Facebook
All of them are linked on my blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment