Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Found A Dupe for Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

Hey everyone!

Okay, so I am completely in love with Taylor Swifts need scent Wonderstruck and it smells heavenly. Well the other day I go into Rite Aid to get some Physicians Formula on 75% off and found a perfume gift set called Fascinating. On the box it said it was compared to Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck and it was only $9.99! It's in a boxed gift set so I couldn't smell it but for $9.99 I didn't my trying it. I was very impressed when I got home and opened it. Fascinating smells almost indetical to Wonderstruck! The package is beautiful it comes with three items; the perfume, lotion, and a travel perfume that you can refill. I am so happy with this purchase and way to go Rite Aid, usually generic perfumes don't smell like what their compared to or even good at all. I am going to list photos below so you can see what it looks like, I wish I could put a scratch and sniff for you lol. If you want a good smelling perfume for a low cost head to Rite Aid!

As always thanks for stopping by lovelys and make sure to follow me on
Instagram @jaybeauty90
Facebook
Youtube

Xoxo-Jay






No comments:

Post a Comment