Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Beautiful Eye Shadow For A Steal!!!!!

 Hey Everyone!

So I stopped by my local Five Below and bought a few eyeshadow pallets for $5 each. Now I have never used these products before and I am so glad that I found them! They are so PIGMENTED and bright, such a great quality for such a low cost. The quality is amazing and I never thought I could find such beautiful pallets for so cheap.... each pallet comes with 10 shades, a black eyeliner, a mirror, and an eyeshadow sponge.

I will attach below photos of the pallets and swatches of a few shades from each. I did not swatch every color of every pallet just the ones that I would definitely use! 

Remember to visit me on Instgram @jaybeauty90 and facebook at facebook.com/jaysbeautyblog

Thanks for stopping by lovelys!!!!

XOXO-Jay







No comments:

Post a Comment