Thursday, October 8, 2015

Washing Makeup Brushes....Oh the dreaded task!

Hey guys!
Ok, so I absolutely HATE having to wash my makeup brushes. It is the MOST tedious task involved in makeup, in my opinion. Right now I am trying a new product I just got which is E.l.f. Cosmetic "Studio Brush Shampoo" and it was around $3.00. This cleanser can be bought online at eyeslipsface.com or at a retail store; I got it at Target. I am going to give you step by step instructions along with a pictorial and let you know at the end what I think of the product!
Steps:
1. Warm water in a bowl.
2. Pour a pea size amount of the cleanser in the bowl.
3. Swirl your brush around until clean.
4. Squeeze excess water out.
5. Reshape the brush and lay it flat to dry.
PRODUCT REVIEW:
After using the E.l.f. Studio Brush Shampoo I have decided it is a thumbs up! It is not expensive, has no smell, no harsh chemicals, and is easy to use.





No comments:

Post a Comment