Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October Boxycharm Review

Hey everyone!


Boxycharm is a monthly subscription box that is $21/monthly and you get 4-5 full size products. I got my Boxycharm and I am so excited to share with you all of the awesome products they sent me!!!! This month's Boxycharm's theme was "faces of the moon" it came with a dark theme for Halloween of course!
It came with a cute card inside with a poem thingy :) on it and on the back is a description of the products and price. Below will be a list of each item I got in my Boxycharm and a picture of each one.

1. Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask (full size) $64.00: This is a clay mask with little beads inside it and it smells amazing! I definitely thought it would be green because of the label but it is an awesome product. I used it last night and my face felt so smooth this morning!

2. Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara (full size) $24.00 : This mascara has the Cutest packaging and comes with a nice thick brush. A thick brush is important to make sure you get that volume.

3. Lord & Berry Line/Shade Eyeliner (full size) $18.00: At first I was upset because this liner is a pencil and I am not a fan of pencil liners because it is hard to get it to go on your water line. But I swatched this liner on my hand and OMG.... it went on so smooth and easy I used it today for my look!
 
 4. Cult Cosmetics Nail Polish (full size) $12.00: Color is "Boneyards" I used it today on my nails it is easy to use and goes on well its not too thin or thick. It definitely needed 2 coats but that was it!
 
 
5. Bellapierre Cheek and Lip Stain (full size) $19.99: The color is "Coral" and it is nice and smooth and a very pretty color. I won't use this on my cheeks because I prefer a powder blush to a cream blush. But it is smooth and lasted about half way through my day on my lips! The picture does not give the color justice its so pretty!!!
 
 
Those are all the items I got in my October Boxycharm, if you are not subscribed you should be it's only $21 a month and you get 4-5 full size products! My box was a total of $137.99 that is amazing for only paying $21! If you would like to subscribe head on over using this link...https://boxycharm.com/refer/Jamie-MTNFCCDK
 
Thanks for stopping by everyone and as usual go and follow me on my other sites please and feel free to comment a topic you want to read about!
Instagram: jaybeauty90
 

 
XOXO- Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment